You Can Eat Without Pain in Metairie, LA
The Pelican State is known for our amazing food. If you are having oral health problems, you may have trouble eating those delicious dishes. Regardless of the reason for your oral health issues, our restorative dental care at Deep South Family Dentistry can:
- Repair decayed, cracked, and broken teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Prevent damage to more teeth
- Remove infections from your teeth
You can get your bite back from our dentists in Ponchatoula and Metairie, LA. To eat without pain, start by calling 985-268-1112 (Ponchatoula) or 504-291-0042 (Metairie) for an appointment at the location closest to you.
Find the Fix for Your Problems
If you are ready to enjoy dining out with family and friends, then you are ready to try one or more of our restorative dental services:
- Dental Implants – Implants replace the roots of missing teeth, so your teeth replacements feel more like the real thing when you bite and chew.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns can fix teeth that have been damaged so they look and feel natural again.
- Dental Bridges – If you are missing teeth, we can combine crowns to build a bridge that brings back your bite.
- Root Canal Therapy – A tooth infection can make eating or drinking difficult, especially if something is hot, cold, or sweet.
- Tooth-Colored Dental Fillings – For teeth with cavities, our fillings can restore the function and the appearance of your smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – If you need more than a tooth filling but you don’t need a full crown, and inlay or onlay can be the perfect solution.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are another option for repairing teeth that are broken or cracked.
Take Control of Your Oral Health
You don’t want to skip out on eating with family and friends because it hurts to bite and chew your food. You want to get your oral health back on track with our restorative dental options.