Transform Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry in Metairie, LA
Smiling signals your brain to produce chemicals that lower stress and make you feel better. Don’t miss out on this positive reaction because you don’t like how your smile looks. Improve your smile – and your mood – with cosmetic dentistry.
Our cosmetic dental treatments in Metairie, LA will:
- Increase your confidence, both socially and professionally
- Make you happier with how you look and more willing to share your smile
- Give you a younger appearance
- Improve your oral function
We offer procedures to straighten crooked teeth, brighten dingy teeth, and cover smile flaws like chips and stains. You can even combine multiple treatments for a complete smile makeover. To schedule a consultation with cosmetic dentist Dr. May, call Deep South Family Dentistry at 504-291-0042.
Hide Your Smile Flaws
If you have flaws like chips or stains, you have multiple options to transform your smile:
- Dental Veneers – Applied to the front surface of your smile, veneers can change the size or shape of teeth and cover imperfections such as gaps, chips, and cracks. We offer porcelain veneers and composite veneers.
- Tooth Bonding – Dr. May can apply layers of tooth-colored composite to teeth to cover stains, chips, and other minor flaws in this affordable treatment. Unlike many other treatments, bonding is completely reversible.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer whitening treatments in our office or ones you can use at home. Both use custom-made whitening trays and professional-strength gel.
- Teeth Contouring – Using a laser, Dr. May can quickly and easily correct minor shape issues such as pointy canines.
Get Great-Looking Gums
Whether you have too much gum tissue or not enough, we can give you better-looking gums. If your smile is overly “gummy,” we can painlessly remove excess tissue with a laser. Your smile will have a better balance between teeth and gums.
If your gums have receded, creating sensitivity and an unhealthy appearance, Dr. May can restore your gums’ health and appearance with an innovative procedure called Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique. Unlike a gum graft, no cutting or stitches are involved. If you’re not a candidate for this gum recession treatment, you can get a gum graft. If necessary, we can also use a bone graft to help restore your mouth’s natural contours.
To talk to us about cosmetic dentistry, call 504-291-0042.