Cosmetic Dentistry in Ponchatoula, LA Will Change How You See Yourself
One of the best parts of working at our Ponchatoula, LA dental office is seeing patients’ smiles improve. Many of the best smiles we see come after a patient has finished receiving cosmetic dentistry. When you see your new teeth, you’ll understand what we mean.
With our cosmetic dental services, you can have:
- A brighter smile
- Straighter teeth
- Healthier teeth
- More confidence in your smile and in yourself
If you have been considering cosmetic care, let Dr. Gregg May and Dr. Jason Chawla show you what we can do. Call 985-268-1112 to get started with a consultation at Deep South Family Dentistry.
Cosmetic Dental Services Will Make You Happy With Your Teeth
When you are getting ready for a night out with your friend or a meeting at work, chances are you will take a quick look in the mirror first. When you check your smile, you want to be happy with what you see in your reflection. You deserve to be happy with your smile.
If you aren’t, consider one or more of our many cosmetic dental services:
- Dental Veneers – Veneers for your teeth are like siding for your house. They can cover up multiple flaws at the same time, so your smile looks exactly how you want it to look.
- Tooth Bonding – Bonding is one of the fastest ways to fix your teeth. By applying a composite resin to your smile, you can fix chips, cracks, and gaps in your smile.
- Tooth Contouring – Think of this as the opposite of bonding. If you have teeth that are misshapen or too large, contouring is a way of removing enamel. By losing a little, your smile could gain a lot.
- Professional Teeth Whitening – Skip the stuff in the toothpaste aisle. If you want to remove the deep stains from your smile, then you need the power of professional whitening products. At Deep South Family Dentistry, you’ll get better results in less time.
- Metal-Free Orthodontics – You may not need metal braces to straighten your teeth. We offer Invisalign and ClearCorrect aligners as well as Six Month Smiles’ tooth-colored brackets.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Gum disease, hormone changes, and genetics are a few reasons your gums can pull away from your teeth. Using the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique and gum grafts, your gums can be restored to their original positions.
- Gum Reshaping – If you have too much gum tissue, gum reshaping can remove the excess that affects your smile. Using a dental laser, we can take away the extra gum tissue without the need for gum surgery. The laser allows you to recover sooner as well.
If you are interested in a smile makeover, we would love to help you just as we’ve helped countless people feel great about smiling again!
Stop Hiding Your Smile
How many times have you covered your mouth when talking to someone or laughing? When you are embarrassed or ashamed of your smile, it affects your confidence and how you interact with other people. If you are ready to make a change, we have services that can help.
Start sharing your smile with the people you love. Contact Deep South Family Dentistry online to make an appointment. Or call 985-268-1112 to learn more about our cosmetic dentistry in Ponchatoula, LA.