Be Healthier & Happier With Dental Implants in Ponchatoula, LA
If you’ve lost teeth, you may have gotten a dental bridge or dentures to replace your lost teeth. Those can work fine, but without dental implants to replace the roots of your teeth, you may not be getting everything you could from your replacement teeth.
When you get implants at our Ponchatoula, LA dentist office, you can:
- Eat the foods you love
- Feel confident that your replacement teeth are secure
- Speak naturally
- Stop bone loss in your jaw
Getting implants can make a world of difference in your smile, your overall health, and your quality of life. To understand what we mean, start by talking to one of our doctors at Deep South Family Dentistry. Call 985-268-1112 today!
Get What You Need From Your New Teeth Implants
Implant-supported restorations are the next best thing to natural teeth. We’ll help you determine which option is right for you:
- Implant-Supported Crown – If you are missing a single tooth, this is the most complete replacement option you can find. Dr. Gregg May can place your implant in your jaw where the root of your tooth once was. Then your implant can support your dental crown to give you a full replacement tooth that looks, feels, and functions like the real thing.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – If you are missing multiple teeth, a crown won’t be enough to fill the gap in your smile. You can combine crowns to build a bridge, however. Any good bridge needs support, which is exactly what you will get with our expertly placed implants.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Traditional dentures are going to move around, sometimes in unexpected ways and at awkward times. By getting implants, you can keep your dentures secure and stable without needing messy adhesives.
- All-on-4® – The All-on-4 procedure is an implant technique that can help you get dentures the same day you get your implants. Because of how they are placed, it’s possible to get full support from just four implants.
We can both place and restore your implants, which means you won’t have to be referred to a specialist if you visit our office.
Protect Your Smile & Your Health
Research has shown that people with traditional dentures restore only about one-fifth of their biting power. That limited function is better than nothing, yet it also means you may not be able to eat the recommended variety of foods to meet your nutritional needs. That can have a harmful effect on your overall health.
By getting implants, you are doing two things that help with those problems. First, you are replacing your roots, which can prevent the bone loss in your jaw that is common after losing teeth. Dentures alone won’t stop you from losing bone. Second, having implants lets you put nearly as much power in your bite as someone with all their teeth. In other words, you can eat anything you want.
By getting dental implants in Ponchatoula, LA, you are doing more than rebuilding your smile. You are restoring your ability to enjoy things you want to enjoy. Call 985-268-1112 today to set up your appointment at Deep South Family Dentistry.