Restorative Dentistry in Ponchatoula, LA Is About More Than Your Smile
Many people have said that you don’t know what you have until it’s gone. Someone who is missing teeth or has lost the function of their teeth understands this well. Fortunately, you can rebuild your smile with restorative dentistry at Deep South Family Dentistry.
At our Ponchatoula, LA dentist office, restorative services can:
- Let you eat the foods you love
- Allow you to bite and chew without pain
- Help you speak naturally again
- Renew your confidence in yourself and your smile
No matter how bad you think your situation is, you can build back your smile and more. Call 985-268-1112 to get started with a consultation at Deep South Family Dentistry.
Rebuild Your Smile Better & Stronger
Restorative dental care can correct a wide range of problems. Whether you need to fix decay or replace all your teeth, you can with one or more of these services:
- Tooth Fillings – The old days of all-metal fillings are gone. We’ve replaced them with composite resin fillings that match the color of your teeth.
- Dental Veneers – Applied to front surfaces of teeth, veneers can mend small cracks and similar problems.
- Root Canals – To end the pain of a tooth infection, you need to remove the infected tissue. We can do that for you with a root canal.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – If you need to repair or replace teeth, crowns and bridges can be a simple yet effective solution. We use porcelain to create lifelike and durable replacement teeth.
- Dental Inlays and Onlays – If your tooth needs more than a filling but not a full crown, an inlay or onlay could be the perfect fit.
- Dentures – We offer both full and partial dentures depending on whether you need to replace a complete arch of teeth or multiple teeth.
- Dental Implants – Implants are replacements for the roots of your lost teeth. They can support crowns, bridges, and full dentures so your new teeth function and feel as close to the real thing as possible.
Take Control of Your Oral Health
Restoring your teeth is good for your oral health. The right service can prevent additional problems down the road. The sooner you take action, the sooner you can feel good about eating, speaking, and smiling again. And that’s great for restoring your self-confidence, too.
Don’t spend another day wondering if you should look into restorative dentistry. In Ponchatoula, LA, schedule a visit to Deep South Family Dentistry. Call 985-268-1112 or contact us online today to request an appointment.